" />

SwingLeft KS-03

Voter Registration Resources

Want to help register voters? Join the Voter Registration Project. The group is non-partisan and registers voters in Kansas and Missouri. To join email ksvoterregproject@gmail.com or join the Facebook group

The link to the VRP handout is here.


Need to register to vote in Kansas? Go to ksvotes.org and easily apply online.


Voter Registration Deadlines

For the November 7, 2018 General Election, the last day to register to vote is October 16.


Advance Voting

For Advance Voting in Johnson County, go to https://jocoelection.org/advance-voting

For Advance Voting in Wyandotte County, go to http://www.wycokck.org/Election/Voting.aspx (Scroll down and click on the "Early Voting" tab.

For Advance Voting in Miami County, go to https://www.miamicountyks.org/255/Advance-Voting 


Do you have a photo ID approved for voting in Kansas in 2018? You'll need one of these to cast a ballot:

  • Driver’s license from any state

  • State ID card from any state

  • U.S. passport

  • Government-issued Employee ID

  • Military ID

  • Tribal ID

  • A Kansas Student ID from accredited college or university

  • Government-issued Public Assistance ID

Note: IDs must be current or have no expiration date.

For voters 65 or older, IDs can be expired.


Do you need help getting an ID to vote or a ride to the DMV? Call the ACLU Voting Rights Project at 316-530-5321.